- A minimum of four members are required to make up a team with a maximum of eight. If you are short of four, ask us and we will try to join you in a team.
- Team leaders must be at least 17 years of age and team members at least 12 years. All walkers under 18 years of age must have the signed consent of parent or guardian.
- All walkers must be suitably clothed and equipped, and take part in the event at their own risk. All essential items on the checklist are compulsory, failure to have them, will mean you cannot set off. Advisory, are not compulsory, but are recommended.
- Entrants under 12 years of age in a family or a young persons group may be accepted if accompanied and supervised by a parent or recognised youth leader – please advise us.
- The Dusk 2 Dark Challenge is organised by the Relay For Life Plymouth Committee which raises funds on behalf of Cancer Research UK. The event is run for the purpose of raising funds for Cancer Resarch UK. All entrants should be sponsored and have the intention of raising a minimum of £50 each – or £30 in the case of entrants 16 years of age or under.
- There is a registration fee of £25 per team. This covers the costs of putting on the event. Your sponsorship raised will go to Relay For Life Plymouth, and used to support Cancer Research UK.
- Entries can be made on line via our Registration Form. Entries will not be confirmed until payment is received. Payments are made at the time of registration. You are able to register offline, email email@example.com to register offline.
- Starting times will be allocated on a first come first served basis, early booking will avoid disappointment.
- Entries will close on 1st March 2017.
Jason Brockman, 4 Hill Close, Plymouth, PL7 1QG – Tel: 07971666121 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org